Go directly to content Go directly to footer

Disagree with the Allowance Restoration Organisation

The Allowance Restoration Organisation (UHT) makes decisions about the restoration of your childcare benefit. You may not agree with that decision.

Lodging an objection

You can lodge an objection if you not agree with our decision.

Lodging an appeal

Did we reject you objection? You can lodge an appeal.

Declare us in default

If we fail to process your request for reassessment in time. You can then declare us in ‘default’.

Lodging a complaint

If you are dissatisfied with the way we handle your case, you can lodge a complaint.