Go directly to content

Service Team Childcare Allowance for Affected Parents

Were your childcare benefits stopped in the period 2005 - 2019 and you don't know why? Please contact our Service Team Childcare Allowance for Affected Parents to apply for a reassessment. You can also reach out to our Service Team if you have questions about the reassessment, or if you want to apply for your personal case file.

Help with registration is free of charge

We have received word of intermediaries providing help with the registration for schemes, such as housing benefit, healthcare benefit, and child-related budget, against payment. You cannot register for this scheme. At present, you can only register as a possible victim of the childcare allowance affair. All help with your registration in this connection is always provided free of charge.

Calling from the Netherlands

If you're calling from The Netherlands, you can reach us on 0800 2 358 358 (free of charge).

Calling from an other country

Calling the Service Team from abroad? Dial +31 555 385 385.

These are fixed lines. You pay the local cost of your country. Contact your provider for more information about the costs. 

Leave your number and we will call you

Do you prefer it if we call you? Please leave your name and phone number on the contact form below. We will call you within 5 working days.

"*" indicates required fields

Your name*
Please enter your name and initials here (as stated in your passport).
What is your situation?*
Where do you live?
Choose the country where you live. We try to take your time zone into account as much as possible when calling back.

(Your data and privacy are a serious matter to us. Read more about how we handle this.)

Opening hours

The Service Team is available:

  • Monday - Thursday from 8.00 to 20.00 hours.
  • Friday from 8.00 to 17.00 hours.

If you need help urgently

If you need help urgently, do not hesitate to tell us so. Our Service Team will assess your situation with you.

What happens next?

What can you expect after you have applied for reassessment? Read the step by step plan towards restoration.

Applying for your personal case file

You can apply for your personal case file by contacting the Service Team. You may also contact your personal case officer or send us a written request.

Written request

When you send a letter, please state clearly that you apply for your personal case file, and why you want te receive your files. Include your name, adress, zip code and town, and your phone number. Send your letter to:

Postbus 4510
6401 JA Heerlen
The Netherlands

Submitting a complaint

If you are unhappy about the way we assess your case, please contact our Service Team so we can see what we can do about it.

Share this page

On this Page