Go directly to content Go directly to footer

On this Page

If you need help urgently

Do you need help urgently? The contact details for assistance can be found below.

When can you contact us for direct assistance?

If you registered with the Allowance Restoration Organisation (UHT) as a childcare benefit victim between 2005 and 2019, you can contact our Service Team Benefit Resoration for urgent issues. You can call 0800 - 2 358 358 (free of charge). Our Service Team will discuss your situation with you and find out where you can get the best help.

Do you live abroad?

If you do not live in the Netherlands, please contact us at +31 555 385 385. This is the number of the Tax Information Line Non-resident Tax Issues. Please ask to be put through to the Service Team Childcare Allowance for Affected Parents.

Emergency Fund

You may be eligible for the Emergency Fund. This fund is a one-time gift to parents of up to €500. If you are eligible for the Emergency Fund, we will transfer the one-time amount of up to €500 to you the next working day. We do not offset this amount against the money and aid resulting from childcare benefit problems between 2005 and 2019, nor against outstanding benefit and/or tax debts. You never have to repay the one-off gift of €500.

You may also be eligible for bringing forward the payment of €30,000 and other assistance from the Broad Assistance Team. If you are eligible, we usually transfer the amount to you within 2 weeks.

Examples of urgent issues

  • Being seriously ill,
  • being unable to buy groceries or medicines,
  • being unable to buy clothes and/or school materials for your children.

When can you contact your municipality for urgent issues?

Former allowance partners and children who got into trouble between 2005 and 2019 because the childcare benefit was discontinued can contact their municipality. The municipality can find out for you where you can get the best help. For the schemes for former allowance partners and children are still being developed. As soon as we have more clarity about this, we will announce it on this website.

Share this page