Go directly to content Go directly to footer

On this Page

Personal case files

We want to help you as best we can with your personal case file. Once you have registered, your personal case officer will call you. Together with him or her you can discuss what will help you most. Sometimes a short answer to your question is more helpful. And sometimes a summary of your personal case file or your entire personal case file is more helpful. You do not need a personal case file to be entitled to a compensation scheme.

Sometimes it is enough and faster just to answer your questions, instead of having to wait for a personal case file, which may sometime take a long time.

You do not need a personal case file to be entitled to a compensation scheme. We know that you often have questions that only concern your personal situation. Or you are just looking for a particular subject in your personal case file. We therefore believe that we can serve you better by working with you to see what questions you would like to have answered.

Destroyed personal case files

Some (parts of) personal case files of appeal cases from the years 2009 - 2012 were accidentally destroyed too early. This information may be needed to reassess your case. If so, the personal case officer will try to find as much information as possible. For example, in other archives of the Dutch Tax and Customs Administration and the court. If the information is really gone, you always get the benefit of the doubt.

Do you have questions about the destroyed personal case files? For example, whether parts of your personal case file have been destroyed?  Please contact your personal case officer. If you do not yet have a personal case officer, please contact the Service Team Benefit Restoration.

I want to request my personal case file

You can request your personal case file from the Service Team, your personal case officer or by sending a letter.

Please state clearly in the letter that you want to receive your personal case file and why. And also which questions you would like to have answered. In your letter, please state your name, address, postcode and town, as well as the telephone number on which we may call you during the day. And then send it to:

Postbus 4510
6401 JA Heerlen

We will then contact you as soon as possible.

Share this page